[NCUC-DISCUSS] Happy 1st Graduation Day - NCUC Buddy Pilot Program

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:49:58 CEST 2018

Hi everyone

Today we reach 6 months since we started NCUC Buddy Pilot Program.

This was a completely informal capacity building initative meant to
create networking and mutual support between NCUC members with more
than 6 months experience (buddies) and newcomers (new arrivals to the
Constituency).

There are no grades and no certificates of this program, it is just
about indicating people you can share knowledge, exchange hints, find
your way in ICANN.

This message is to celebrate those who participated at some point in
the program. The suggested length is 6 months of communication but
doesn't need to be constant and everyone is free to shape the time
period and depth of this experience as you wish.

So a big THANK YOU to those who participated on this experiment.

We will continue with our experiments and I`ll send more news soon.

In the mean time, please share your impressions and perspectives on
the program. You can do it here on the list or write directly to
chair at ncuc.org

Now for the names of those who dared to volunteer :) Applauses to you!
Find more about the program here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Buddy+Pilot+Program

*****Buddies*****

Elsa Saade
Yazid Akanho
Houssem Kaabi
Melaku Girma
Farell Folly
Thato Mfikwe
Ines Hfaiedh
Michael Karanicolas
Vrikson Iván Acosta Velásquez
Bruna Santos
Louise Marie Hurel
Renata Aquino Ribeiro
Farzaneh Badii
Dina Solveig Jalkanen

*****Newcomers*****

Amine Hacha
Venkata Sathya Sree Nanduri
Zina Brahim
Hamid Khayar Oumar Defallah
Buddhadeb Halderi
ISHTEYAAQ AHMAD
Muhammad Shabbir
Jorge González
Razoana Moslan
Ziyam Abdeen
Ditshego Magoro
Association Tchadienne pour l'assistance Sociale - Nouradine Abdelkerim youssouf
Tomslin Samme-Nlar
Craig Marchant
Elaine Ford
MARIA ISABEL MANZANO OBANDO
TEDIC - Eduardo Carrillo
Diogenes Laertius Silva de Oliveira Filho
Mónica María Trochez Arboleda
Gertjan Boulet
Nelida Carina Birarda
Federica Tortorella