[NCUC-DISCUSS] TRAINING ON APPROACHING AND WRITING POLICY

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:10:30 CEST 2018

Mauricia,

Yes there will be a policy course during ICANN 62, but we would like to
make the course suitable for all NCSG members to use in the future. So the
one day face to face meeting in Panama will be feeding into the NCSG policy
training webinars.

NCUC worked on how to write public comments which is very useful. NCSG
policy training will be more overarching and about interactions and topics
in PDPs.
NCUC had a policy writing course and all the materials and webinars can be
found at this link: https://www.ncuc.org/policy/policy-writing-course/

Farzaneh