[NCUC-DISCUSS] TRAINING ON APPROACHING AND WRITING POLICY

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:25:26 CEST 2018

Dear Mauricia

Thank you for your inquiry.

NCUC Policy Course still has a final webinar planned for 20th April
13UTC. More details coming soon.

In ICANN62 it is NCSG who will do a course on Policy and Consensus
Building and similar topics.

The onsite alumni for this course will be, like in the previous round,
only those who are already funded to ICANN62.

I am not sure if this course will have remote participation and
certificate for attendance. I guess the course is still in
preparation, along with ICANN Staff, and we will know soon.

Regardless I hope you keep tuned to the educational materials being sent out.

Thanks

Renata

MAURICIA ABDOL ladymauriciaa12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:51:39 CEST 2018

NCUC mentees for ICANN62
Proposals - Due by 12 April

Dear Renata,

Herewith just an inquiry,

Will there be another round of training on policy writing for ICANN 62? It
would be very fitting given that it is a policy meeting.

Kind Regards,
Mauricia

--
*Mauricia Abdol*