[NCUC-DISCUSS] Tomorrow: starting in ICANN - call in English, Spanish and French - NCUC Team

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:07:53 CEST 2017

Hi everyone

It's tomorrow 18UTC, looking forward to talk to you!

Our call on starting in ICANN w/ the experience of the Community
Onboarding Program and other great items of discussion!

It will be an interactive conversation with members asking questions
to our presenters and presenting too themselves.

You can follow the call in English, Spanish or French

This call has the collaboration of NCUC and NCSG members, a monthly
engagement of NCUC LAC members and open to anyone who wants to know
more about internet governance, ICANN and our projects.

Share widely

See more here

http://bit.ly/0929call

Thanks