[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Consumer Safeguard/ A Blog and a webinar discussion 25 Sept/ Volunteer to attend?

Dawahi Khouloud khoulouddaouahi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:50:10 CEST 2017

That s great .I just have a suggestion :why dont we opt for having two
volunteers or more from the new NCUC members so that their reports can be
complementary (in case one misses some details etc )  .They just have to
collaborate to provide one final report .It will be very challenging and
beneficial for the new members that are not very accustomed to NCUC's work
??
What do you all think ??
Best ,
Khouloud ,