[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC onboarding program

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 04:05:44 CEST 2017

Dear All,

 ICANN started an onboarding program in order to facilitate the integration
of newcomers and those who want to get engaged more with ICANN policy
making processes. On behalf of NCUC, Louise, Ayden and Kathy participated
in the program and developed material about how to get involved with NCUC
and what NCUC does at ICANN.

 The materials are now finalized and approved by NCUC EC so we can start
operationalizing the onboarding program.

We will start sending the materials to the new NCUC members (those who have
joined us since March). This does not mean others cannot participate in the
program if you would like to be sent the materials and have joined NCUC
before March,  please send your request to Maryam Bakosh Maryam Bakoshi <
maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> and I before *Friday 15 September.*

Best regards,

Farzaneh