[NCUC-DISCUSS] [call for applications] Community Regional Engagement Program

Hago Dafalla dafalla at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 20:28:41 CEST 2017

I am a youth IGF Coordinator in Sudan. we have
initiatives that concerns Youth IGF and Child Protection online. on 16/8/2017 the youth IGF meeting has been  held in Khartoum, Sudan
I am also interested to get travel sponsorship. Can you provide me with the link and more information  please.
 Thanks
Hago DafallaYouth IGF Coordinator in Sudan

--
Samuel Akinsola
Skype: Sam Akins
samuel.akinsola at datamatgroup.com