[NCUC-DISCUSS] Revised NCUC Statement on Domain Abuse and the Avoidance of Content Regulation

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro sala at pasifikanexus.nu
Sat Oct 28 10:05:58 CEST 2017

Hi Milton,

I like how the Statement read now. I was just wondering in relation to the
last paragraph whether there is any chance, where we are making the call
for ICANN to adopt a precise and narrow definition, that we somehow phrase
it in a manner to say that ICANN only deals with a specific range of domain
abuse. I know it almost sounds like the same thing but what I am thinking
is that it does not take away from others perceptions of abuse but where
ICANN can clearly spell out those which it is bound to deal with.

Many thanks for holding the pen. Appreciate the work put into the statement.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Tel: +679 3362003
E: sala at pasifikanexus.nu