[NCUC-DISCUSS] URGENT: List of Members Checked in for 2017 NCUC Elections

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Thu Oct 19 12:14:59 CEST 2017

Dear All,

Thank you to everyone who has checked in to receive a ballot to vote in the upcoming 2017 NCUC Elections.

I have compiled a list of members that are confirmed as checked in. This can be found here: https://community.icann.org/x/x5ZEB

Please check this list and if your name isn’t on it, kindly send me an email asap OFFLIST and I will check you in.

--
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7737698036