[NCUC-DISCUSS] Visiting Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) during ICANN60

thomascovenant thomascovenant at thomascovenant.org
Sun Oct 15 23:39:56 CEST 2017

Hi Arsène,

short version: if TRA was to allow a visit, we could kindly request
something specific.
A short general overview could work too.

long version: Several people have asked me about ICANN location choices.
I understand
part of the diverse location is having a dialogue, cooperation within
multistakeholders in different environments.
In this context, I would find even a general TRA introduction
informative and educational.

I know we will be busy, perhaps a small interested group might form.

Solidarity,

Dina Solveig Jalkanen

--
* * *
Friendly geek in Amsterdam, happy FSFE and EFF member

* My spelling auto-correct is upset with 'multistakeholder'