[NCUC-DISCUSS] support to the nomination of Michael Karanicolas for the NCUC EC NA seat

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Fri Oct 13 19:34:19 CEST 2017

Dear all,

after reading the threads about nominations and supports, I would like
to bring your attention to the nomination of Michael Karanicolas - he
was nominated by Nadira Alaraj as the current serving EC member for
North America.

I greatly enjoyed working together with Michael on the NCUC EC for the
last several months, when he was elected by the NCUC membership as a new
representative for North America seat. His expertise, intellect and
professionalism is a great benefit for NCUC and the EC in particular.
Furthermore, he has been serving as a co-chair of the
CCWG-Accountability Transparency working group and was pursuing our
values there. His works tirelessly on representing what we stand for.

I hope Michael will accept the nomination and run for the NA seat.

Warm regards,

Tatiana