[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Meeting Report] PIR Advisory Council

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:03:37 CEST 2017

Farzi,
	Yes, NPOC was denied the validation because they couldn’t present a state-government  written paper saying they were formal NGO entity of its own. As Foly said, there might be good reason to make this difference, but I think is debatable when you try to create a NGO space that might be biased toward a specific way of organizing civil society, is debate worth the having.

David,
	Civil society should be present  on take down process, they tend to be systematically abused by right holders or enforcement agencies, regardless of the context.

Cheers,
Martín