[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominating FARELL FOLLY for the NCUC Chair

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Oct 11 00:23:20 CEST 2017

I was very impressed in Johannesburg by Farell and the seriousness with which he took his participation in the NCUC fellowship. He has experience chairing working groups in other multilateral fora, and extensive project management experience, having taken complex technical projects from concept through to deployment. His profile is quite a unique one for the NCUC, and I think he would make a great, neutral chair who would act within the confines of our bylaws, for the benefit of all our members, and help us as a constituency to reach consensus when we need to. It is great we have so many qualified candidates running for this seat!

Best wishes, Ayden