[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Elsa Saade to NCUC Executive Committee

Mohamed ElGohary gohary at globalvoices.org
Tue Oct 10 18:53:53 CEST 2017

I support nominating Elsa Saade to the position of NCUC Executive Committee
Representative (Asia-Pacific region).

Best of luck,
Gohary
--

[image: photo]
*Mohamed ElGohary*
Lingua Director, Global Voices
https://globalvoices.org/lingua | Skype: ircpresident <#> | Email me at
gohary at globalvoices.org | Follow me at:
<http://globalvoices.org/author/Mohamed-ElGohary/> <http://ircpresident.com>
<http://facebook.com/GVlingua> <http://twitter.com/GVLingua>
<http://plus.google.com/+MohamedElGohary/>
<http://linkedin.com/in/ircpresident>
<http://flickr.com/photos/ircpresident> <http://instragram.com/ircpresident>
<http://www.diigo.com/user/ircpresident>
<http://youtube.com/user/ircpresident>
Key: 0x5D13669E Fingerprints: 7838 7FE7 E0E4 BF88 0024 2703 B452 E75A 5D13
669E
Amplifying Global Voices stories by the translation into more than 40
languages with the help of hundreds of volunteer translators. We are Global
Voices Lingua <http://globalvoices.org/lingua>
<http://globalvoices.org/donate> Donate toGlobal Voices
<http://globalvoices.org/donate>
Signature powered by WiseStamp