[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Szeming Tan for AP in EC

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 19:00:53 CEST 2017

Dear all,
I would like to nominate Szeming for EC AP seat. Szeming and I were both
NCUC fellows in the Copenhagen meeting earlier this year where we were your
typical newcomers struggling with the acronyms. But with encouragement from
many of you here, we dove into PDPs and now Szeming is quite active at RDS.
This is beside her  awesome work in the internet freedom community.
She would be of great service in the EC and hope she will accept the
nomination.
​Grace​

--
Grace Mutung'u