[NCUC-DISCUSS] GDPR Cross-Community Session at ICANN

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sun Oct 8 18:00:34 CEST 2017

In regard to this question in the document:

To surface ICANN community reactions, preferences, and proposals for next steps in reconciling WHOIS with GDPR<http://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj>.

What “next steps” do NCUC/NCSG propose? To intervene effectively in this panel, we need to have a specific proposal regarding next steps.