[NCUC-DISCUSS] GDPR Cross-Community Session at ICANN

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Oct 7 22:58:09 CEST 2017

Thank you very much for sharing this, Farzaneh. My view, given we have individual and organisational members in over 120 countries and, amongst our ranks, internationally-recognised experts in privacy and data protection, is that we are in the strongest position to speak to the interests of domain name registrants. As you say, "We want to avoid getting disappointed again for not being present on the panel on an issue we care about and advocated for, for years," so I think it is very important that we push for an NCSG member to be on the panel. Thanks for all that you are doing here!

Best wishes, Ayden