[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination period for NCUC Elections started

Zakir Syed zakirbinrehman at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 20:34:59 CEST 2017

Now that Renata has accepted her nomination, I would like to add my support for the nomination. Renata has been very helpful, supportive and dedicated member of the NCUC and an active EC team member.

I also take the opportunity to thank Farzaneh for the great work as Chair of the NCUC and for her very active and dedicated leadership during this time.

Best,
Zakir