[NCUC-DISCUSS] KSK rollover "750 million ppl at risk"

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 06:49:47 CEST 2017

Agree Michael

The issue is not only the on Icann tech team many isps are also having issues to update and understand to the change and rollover many are not even prepared with the changes. Rather than break the internet now. A rather slow but well done rollover is important.

There has never been this massive rollover so it would take time and understanding for the isps to integrate and work their DNS to accommodate. Most have never done this before in their existence.

So I align with you on this issue it’s not a deadline issue it’s the pure deployment issue which is at break.

Kris