[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Bruna Santos for NCUC LAC

Kimberly Anastácio anastaciokimberly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:16:30 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I strongly support Bruna's nomination for the LAC EC seat.

I have the pleasure to be in the same research group as Bruna in the
University of Brasília and to call her a friend.
I can confirm Bruna's interest over ICANN issues. She is very open to
explain again and again NCUC role and has demonstrated a huge willingness
to stay active in this community.

Best,
KA

Kimberly Anastácio