[NCUC-DISCUSS] Survey

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Nov 30 17:24:09 CET 2017

Hi Aicha,

I'm not sure if you have seen it already, but the Internet Society published a report last week on the African Internet Economy. It might contain some information that you would find useful for your workshop at the IGF? You can read it here:
https://www.internetsociety.org/resources/doc/2017/africa-internet-economy/

Also, Dyn published this interesting technical analysis on Internet shutdowns on Tuesday of this week: https://dyn.com/blog/the-migration-of-political-internet-shutdowns/

Best wishes, Ayden