[NCUC-DISCUSS] Survey

aicha chebbi a.j.chebbi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:34:24 CET 2017

Dear NCUC Members,

We are conducting a workshop entitled, “Internet Shutdowns taking a toll on
Africa’s internet economy” at the 2017 UN Internet Governance Forum. We
would like to highlight the growing normalization of Internets shutdowns
particularly in Africa and their detrimental effects on economic growth and
development in the region.

My team and I would humbly ask you to share your views and about this topic
and submit your answers by December 7th,2017

Please find below the link of the survey :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iPMMxCj01qfQ6os1LDlYoCjU_
sUluJk-ebKLt80YhEM/edit?ts=5a1d2071

I Strongly count on your support .

 Regards,

*Aicha Jeridi *
*North Africa Regional Coordinator-ACSIS*

*Tel : +216 55 608 028 - 98 608 551*
*Twitter : @Jeridiaicha*
*Linkedin : Aicha Jeridi*