[NCUC-DISCUSS] ITU WSIS 2017 Call for Speakers - High-Level Policy Sessions

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 00:33:39 CET 2017

Kind Regards renata and everyone! It is an honor to always participate in
this kind and serious group. I was interested in the December IFG proposal,
but it's just on my birthday and the holidays. Likewise, if there is an
event per year that interests me and I can go, happy to share and learn.
Always to your orders and service on line.

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>