[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Agenda for Copenhagen Meeting

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 02:51:48 CET 2017

All,
You can find below all the meetings that will be held by NCUC during ICANN
Copenhagen. I have also pasted a detailed agenda of the constituency day at
the bottom of the email.  As we get closer to the event, I will send
reminders about the events, agenda and remote participation.

*Noncommercial Users Constituency e-Team Meeting*

Saturday March 11, 2017 11:00am - 12:30pm; local time
Hall B5.1
*Agenda Link:* https://community.icann.org/x/LpjRAw

*Adobe Connect* https://participate.icann.org/cph58-hallb51

*GNSO/ALAC Joint Session Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC)/EURALO
Outreach Event*

Saturday March 11, 2017 3:15pm - 6:30pm; local time
Hall B4.2

*Agenda Link: h*ttps://community.icann.org/x/WpjRAw

*Adobe Connect* https://participate.icann.org/cph58-hallb42

*NCUC Executive Committee Meeting with the Task force on Procedural rules *

Sunday March 12, 2017 8:30am - 9:30am; local time
Hall B4.5

*Agenda Link:* https://community.icann.org/x/VZjRAw

*Adobe Connect* https://participate.icann.org/cph58-hallb45

*Noncommercial Users Constituency (NCUC) Constituency Day Open Meeting*

Tuesday March 14, 2017 8:30am - 12:15pm; local time
Hall B5.1

****

*Noncommercial Users Constituency (NCUC) Constituency Day Open Meeting*

Tuesday March 14, 2017 8:30am - 12:15pm; local time
Hall B5.1

*Agenda Link:* https://community.icann.org/x/WpjRAw

*Adobe Connect* https://participate.icann.org/cph58-hallb51
Agenda of NCUC Constituency day
8.30 - 8.40: introduction, agenda setting

8.40 - 9.00: Public Interest Registry (PIR) and its Systemic Copyright
Infringement Alternative Dispute Resolution Policy (SCDRP) - Background

9.00 - 9.30: Presentation on SCDRP and an update on the work of PIR by
Brian Cute

9.30 - 10-00: NCUC and influencing domain name policies
Current NCUC work and areas of possible engagement, i.e. Development
issues, IDNs, DNS forums

10:00 – 10:15: Discussion about the meeting with Board and CEO in the
second segment

10-15 - 10.30: Break

10.30. 11.15: Newcomers Segment
What we do at NCUC and why you should join; a presentation by Grace, Ming
and Aarti (2 minutes each, 6 minutes)

Governance specific: Where is NCUC at ICANN ecosystem and how different it
is from ALAC

Topic specific: Human Rights, Freedom of Expression, Privacy
Internet Governance (IG) and its relation to ICANN and NCUC work

11.30: Meeting with some Board members (Kaveh Ranjbar, TBD)

11.45: 12.15: Meeting with CEO (TBD) OR discussion about EC activities and
wrap-up

Farzaneh