[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fw: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Questions for Data Commissioners

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Mar 6 23:08:23 CET 2017

I'm just forwarding this message on for future reference, as I think it's an incredibly valuable piece of work. These are questions that various stakeholders have around privacy, as it affects WhoIs today and the RDS in the future. From the NCUC, Stephanie and Stefi contributed heavily to its development. The questions are not (in my opinion) neutral, but I found it helpful in understanding how different stakeholders envision privacy or at least frame their arguments when they feel constrained by privacy legislation.

- Ayden