[NCUC-DISCUSS] email in response to ICANN blogpost

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Thu Jun 29 12:13:05 CEST 2017

I've been working with Dave to update blogpost, and the blog now is addressing our concerns.

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/the-dark-web-the-land-of-hidden-services

Thanks everyone for making this happen so quickly, now we ensured that Hidden Services are not getting a worse name than they deserve.

Cheers,

Niels