[NCUC-DISCUSS] email in response to ICANN blogpost

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 17:20:44 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am not a very active participant of the NCUC but but do follow happening
and as a member I find this of interest to me. I read through the blog post
and it was a good read; it seem quite educating and makes a lot of sense. I
may understand why a certain service provider may not like the content but
am not sure I understand the reason why NCUC is making a statement against
the blog post.

Overall, I know the views of members may not necessarily matter here (as it
seem the EC makes the decision), i will suggest that you provide
authoritative source for the definition of "dark web" and "deep web" in
your statement.

Regards