[NCUC-DISCUSS] Cross Community Discussion/ Geographic Names at the Top Level Session II

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:04:14 CEST 2017

Dear Farzaneh,

You are totally right.. I attended the 1st meeting few days ago and I will
attend the one of the afternoon. Discussions are very serious. I would like
to work on that.

Regards
@__f_f__

Computer Security | Internet of Things
https://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.