[NCUC-DISCUSS] email in response to ICANN blogpost

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 18:55:10 CEST 2017

Thanks for this discussion. This was a very urgent matter, we had to send
the statement so that it gets resolved quickly. This is not a public
statement.

In the meantime, if there are dissenting views or you have comments on the
statement, please make them quickly so that we issue the public statement
if we have to.

It was not an authoritative decision by EC to send this email, various
comments were made which were addressed and resolved about this matter.
NCUC EC customarily can draft, endorse statements and public comments.

Farzaneh