[NCUC-DISCUSS] email in response to ICANN blogpost

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 18:33:59 CEST 2017

For avoidance of doubt as earlier raised, I absolutely agree with the
"content" concern raised by farelle but like I said it's not what the NCUC
statement is emphasising.

@Niel the same reason why we cannot measure good or bad is the reason why
we should not ask for removal of the negative stuff.

Cheers!