[NCUC-DISCUSS] Invitation to a two-day outreach event in Johannesburg/ Attend in person or remotely

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Jun 23 07:43:13 CEST 2017

Hello all,

Please join us remotely at 9:00am UTC (11:00am local time) today for day one of the NCUC outreach event in Johannesburg.

Here is link to the remote participation platform: https://isoc.zoom.us/meeting/register/e7c6bbaeb90973394ac87b605f06faf5[isoc.zoom.us]

On the agenda for today (all times are local time, UTC+2)...

11:00 Welcome, and getting to know one another
12:00 Introduction to the Internet governance landscape in Africa, and learn about the DNS 13:15 Lunch break (remote participation temporarily paused)
14:00 What is the multistakeholder approach? What is ICANN?
15:30 Coffee break (remote participation temporarily paused)
15:45 Fast-paced, exciting lightning talks from NCUC members where you’ll learn what we do, why you should join us, and what we can offer you.
17:00 Recapping what we have learned today

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)