[NCUC-DISCUSS] Invitation to a two-day outreach event in Johannesburg/ Attend in person or remotely

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 00:45:40 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

As it was announced before, we will hold a two-day outreach for NCUC in
collaboration with ISOC Gauteng and APC in Johannesburg, before ICANN
meeting. This outreach is a part of CROPP program which targets the local
and regional audience.

You can find the program here:
http://www.ncuc.org/events/ncuc-outreach-event-23-24-june-2017-icann-59-johannesburg-south-africa/

The event will be held on 23-24 June. You can participate remotely
(information in the above link), I will also be a remote participant would
be great to see some of you online. If you are attending ICANN
 Johannesburg meeting or are based in Johannesburg, NCUC members and
leaders of the event will be delighted meet you in person at the event.
Please sign up here: http://bit.ly/ncuc59

Best regards,

Farzaneh