[NCUC-DISCUSS] Important note on Privacy at ICANN

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jun 22 23:12:43 CEST 2017

Thanks for flagging this, Farzaneh. And thank you for highlighting the farce that is this GDPR "cross community" session in Johannesburg. That Stephanie Perrin - an internationally recognised privacy expert, winner of the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award, and someone familiar with the workings of ICANN - is not welcome to speak says it all really. So very disappointing.

Best wishes, Ayden Férdeline