[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC workshop accepted at IGF

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jun 17 11:08:05 CEST 2017

Hi Arsène,

I am glad to hear that your IGC workshop proposal was accepted; congratulations!

Just a quick reaction: no, this is not the final list of speakers. When I submitted the NCUC's workshop proposals to the IGF Secretariat back in April, we could only include confirmed panellists. From memory we had approached a few people from other stakeholder groups and they were interested but not yet able to confirm their participation. Now that the proposal has been accepted, it's time to widen the net and to find a suitable array of speakers.

As for travel slots, Farzaneh said in her email to this list yesterday, "The EC will issue a call for the travel slots in the future closer to the event," so I trust the process here will be balanced and fair.

Best wishes, Ayden