[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomcom

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:30:52 CEST 2017

I agree with Tapani on this point. There is no need to hide such kind of
decision to the rest of the group. If we (the group) had voted before to
conduct it  this way, that is fine, otherwise it is not fair for the
candidates or to the members to discover some rules or criteria once the
results are announced.

If we cannot afford for  such kind of transparency  at our level we can't
 ask ICANN to be more transparent  on its high level decision  either.

Personally  I think, if  everyone knows the selections criteria and what
vote/note/grade/mark was given by who (from EC) to who (candidate) the
results would more straightforward and not subject to too much discussion.

Regards
@__f_f__
https://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.