[NCUC-DISCUSS] Announcement of EC Decision about the NCUC NomCom Delegee

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Jul 31 17:16:58 CEST 2017

Congratulations to Anriette Esterhuysen on her appointment, and thank you to all who stepped forward and expressed their interest in serving on the NomCom. And another thank you to the NCUC EC for facilitating the process and reviewing the applications. I wish Anriette a successful and productive term.
Best wishes, Ayden FĂ©rdeline