[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC representative SoI

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Fri Jul 28 18:59:04 CEST 2017

It's great to have strong candidates! From my experience in IGF and Diplo,
I have seen Anriette's work and admired it for years. Her integrity and
passion for HR and gender rights are particularly important to me. I
strongly endorse Anriette's candidature for NCUC representative to ICANN's
NomCom. With her well-rounded experience in management, organisation,
strategies, and capacity building, she's a good candidate not only for
Africa, but for all of us.

Thanks!
Ginger

Virginia Paque