[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination to the NomCom

GZ Kabir gzkabir at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:52:12 CEST 2017

100+ for Ines, not only because she is the gem of ICANN fellowship but also
she will be the perfect selection for Nomcom from our constituency as she
can really speak Good, always the lady at the center and an African Lady....

My full support to your references Farrel.

--Kabir

Sent from my phone :) so pls. excuse the brevity or typo :(