[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination to the NomCom

houssem kaabi houssem.kaabi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:50:31 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I m still new in this group and I m discovering a lot of things little by
little. I would like to fully support Ines. I know her from quite a time
and she did an amazing work within the community in Tunisia to enhancing IG
and at the African and international level especially in IGF. She is
serious and workaholic and it would be a wise decision to choose her as our
representative.

Kind regards,

--

[image: --]

Houssem Kaabi
[image: http://]about.me/houssem_kaabi/
<http://about.me/houssem_kaabi/>

*My profiles: [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/hkaabi> [image:
LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=217756984&trk=hb_tab_pro_top>
**[image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/houssemkaabi1>*
*Tel: +216 25 994 440/ 53 406 429*

*P Respectons ensemble l'environnement. N'imprimez ce message que si
nécessaire. Let's respect the environment together. Only print this message
if necessary.*