[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Ext] Re: Facebook as an obligatory requirement for being ICANN60 fellow

thomascovenant thomascovenant at thomascovenant.org
Fri Jul 28 03:37:05 CEST 2017

No, this wasn't a misunderstanding on my part, as your earlier reply to
this exact question contains information to the contrary.

I thank you for revising Fellowship program position so quickly, it is
greatly appreciated. Please kindly communicate this information to
all the new fellows so that it is clear to everyone:

>Please note that the decision to use Facebook rests with the individual
Fellow. ICANN neither requires nor enforces the use of Facebook.

Have a good weekend and I am looking forward to discussing many
interesting subjects in person at the next ICANN meeting! :)

BR,

Dina Solveig Jalkanen

--
* * *