[NCUC-DISCUSS] Selection of ICANN meeting venues and dates

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 20:34:28 CEST 2017

A greeting Renata, a correct comment, in the current changing world in
which we live, with so many geopolitical and social crises, within the
information society, and Internet phenomena, to maintain its security,
stability and freedom (principles of Icann), resilience and adaptation to
change is necessary. Greetings.