[NCUC-DISCUSS] Selection of ICANN meeting venues and dates

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jul 8 21:55:36 CEST 2017

If such a CCWG is initiated (and I appreciate the following messages note that this could be overkill), perhaps it could also reassess whether the current meeting formats are fit for purpose? I have heard some suggest that the four-day policy forum format is not working and should be lengthened.
Best wishes, Ayden FĂ©rdeline