[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for public comment] NCUC Operating Procedures

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 17:32:59 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Please find below the NCUC Operating Procedures for your consideration and
comments. Since the new EC was formed, we set the drafting of NCUC
operating procedures high on our agenda. A task force was established which
looked into which issues need to be included in the operating procedures.
We drafted the various operating procedures based on the aspects that the
task force had flagged.

The document is now ready for your review and comments here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uolqcYivX_KVOgPdjl3wB_aBkHyLcFkvzNsNU47BRQY/edit#heading=h.1x7lfonwlklh

The process for finalization and approval of operating procedures is as
follows:

25 July Submission to NCUC members for comments
18 August: First round of comments closed
By 28 August: submitting the second draft to members
By 10 September: Resolving all the comments and holding a webinar if need be
Submission to EC by 10 September
By 15 September: Vote closed and results will be communicated to the members

Best regards,

Farzaneh