[NCUC-DISCUSS] Results for NCUC appointments to NCSG Committees

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 02:34:46 CET 2017

Dear all,

NCUC EC has decided to appoint the individuals below  to the Policy
Committee, Executive Committee and Finance Committee of NCSG.

The appointees are:

NCSG PC : Matthew Shears and Ayden Ferdeline
NCSG EC : Robin Gross and Monika Zalnieriute
NCSG FC: Ed Morris with Florian Daniel as an alternate.

These appointments are effective immediately. Congratulations to the
appointees. I would like to take the chance to thank those who applied for
these positions. It was a very hard decision to make and we received good
applications. More opportunities for getting engaged with NCUC exist which
the EC will throughout the year. If you require further information about
these appointments please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Farzaneh