[NCUC-DISCUSS] A Webinar on: How to get involved with NCUC and ICANN Copenhagen Meeting [This Friday, at 16:00 UTC]

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:39:43 CET 2017

Hi

I'd like to note that Adobe Connect add-on download is restricted in Cuba
and there is no dial-in number
Maryam, this may have been already conveyed to ICANN but if it could be
conveyed again as now we have members who can not attend the webinar unless
they get a phone somewhere and request a dial-out, which is not always
possible too

Thanks