[NCUC-DISCUSS] Meeting with ICANN CEO

María Julia Morales González mjmorgonz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:04:29 CET 2017

Hi I'm Maria Julia Morales González, from Uruguay, I'm a new NCUC
member and a teacher in education and technology projects, I got to
know ICANN from NCUC booth in the IGF where I was as a LACIGF fellow.
It's a pleasure to meet you and my question contribution is below:

For those of us who begin in the ICANN community it is important to
understand how the organization structures itself to bring
participation from developing countries such as those from the LAC
region. Which are the efforts of ICANN to bring more participation
from LAC in the near future?

best regards
Julia

Mag. Ma. Julia Morales