[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] New Community Onboarding mentee

asm_414 asm_414 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 19:09:58 CET 2017

Congratulations

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Abakar Oumar Massar <abkarmassar at gmail.com> Date: 19/12/2017  7:21 p.m.  (GMT+05:00) To: Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com> Cc: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>, NCUC-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] New Community Onboarding mentee
Congratulation Dina
Wish you all the best.

> Congratulations Dina for your selection.
>

> ----
> Tomslin Samme-Nlar
> *LinkedIn:* tomslin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/> *| Twitter:*
> @tomsleen <https://twitter.com/tomsleen>
> My Public Key: PGPKey
> <http://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3C05E3385BBB1D5C>
>

> On 15 December 2017 at 11:06, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear NCUC members,
>>
>> The Executive Committee has finished the process for Community
>> Onboarding newcomer mentee selection.
>>
>> The selected member is Dina Solveig Jalkanen
>>
>> This member was selected due to experience in working groups, interest
>> in increasing existing activity in PDPs and involvement with ad-hoc
>> groups in NCUC and public comments.
>>
>> We would like to thank the EC and all candidates for the participation
>> in this process. As always, do remember there are many paths to engage
>> in NCUC and we hope you apply for other processes.
>>
>> Special thanks go also to Kathy Kleinman, community member and mentor
>> of this program, who gave advice to EC in their deliberation process.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Renata

*Abakar Oumar Massar*
Founder & PM of Easytech engineering services Sarl.
Coordonator of UN Youth Deleguate Program Chad.
Ambassador of Youth IGF Chad.
E-mail:info at easytech-eng.com
http://www.easytech-eng.com
https://twitter.com/abkarmassar
Tél:0023563551011/98793131
N'djaména (Tchad)

|ACIEDD Member|ISOC CHAD Member|ICANN Member|IEEE Big data Member|ACSIS
Member|