[NCUC-DISCUSS] A Periodic Update from NCUC chair

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:56:18 CEST 2017

Excellent work Farzaneh, thanks for this. And I do hope this will continue
as a standard practice in the future, even if you are no longer NCUC chair.

About point 7, I also want to stress that bylaws are now easier to find on
the website and have their own dedicated page as well:
https://www.ncuc.org/bylaws/

Best,
-Michael