[NCUC-DISCUSS] A Periodic Update from NCUC chair

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Aug 4 17:23:11 CEST 2017

Thank you, Farzaneh. I appreciate receiving such comprehensive updates.

Regarding the sixth bullet point, Kathy, Louise, and I have been working on a scaleable onboarding programme to introduce new NCUC members to our community. We believe the programme may also be of interest to less active members who are looking to become more engaged in our work. Our overall objective is to introduce ICANN and its policy development and policy making processes to participating members in ‘bite-size pieces’ over seven weeks. We will begin to operationalise the implementation of this programme later this month with the support of ICANN staff.

- Ayden