[NCUC-DISCUSS] The use of +1 's ... and why some people might be reluctant to post

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 03:57:14 CEST 2017

Hi Mamadou,

Thanks for the message,
it is hard to know in which reason the +1 are based and we cannot know
people intentions. We can see it as one among others inputs. That is why I
also encouraged that members, when voting, look at more clear input like a
statement of interest, responses from candidates to make their decisions.
Based on what candidates state and committed, members can make them
accountable when next time they run for re-election.

Best,

Rafik